Monday, March 19, 2012

Maternity Photos November 12th, 2011

Here are a few photos from our maternity photo shoot back in November. My cousin Jenna with Jameson Photos did them and did an amazing job! I was 36 weeks prego and therefore quite large! 












I am so grateful I had these photos taken. Time goes so quickly and I have already forgotten so much about my pregnancy. These photos bring back so many great memories of carrying the little guy. Although I disliked many things that came with pregnancy, I loved so many more things. I loved knowing my little man was always with me- he helped me through some rough days at work! I loved feeling him kick all day long and I loved hearing his heartbeat. Overall, being pregnant was probably the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life and I am truly so grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! I want to do maternity shots next time... Loved reading all your baby posts, especially your labor story! So exciting! Love your little guy, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete