He got me a piano! Its older, but I don't even care. I am in love with it. I need to get it tuned, but I still love playing it even it a few keys sound excruciating! haha. Justin really is the best. I am so happy that I can play the piano again. I hated not having a piano in my home, it felt like I was losing my ability. Now i can practice again. Watch, now I'll get called to be a pianist in the ward! haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



K so first, LOVE the photo of you and justin!! Such a good picture!! Beautiful piano!! Great birthday present!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Your hubby knows how to do birthdays! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! Will you send Ryan a message for me since he doesn't seem to get my hints!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to move out by me--our ward is in desperate need of pianists! ;-)
Awesome! Piano's are the greatest...
ReplyDelete