Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break Part 2: Kitchen Improvements

This is a little late, but I finally found the desire to post again. Over Spring Break, I decided to take on a rather big project and stain my cabinets and re paint the kitchen.



Here are a couple before pictures:



I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I painted it that green color. It wasn't workin' that's for sure!


Nasty light oak cabinets. blah.

And here are the after:


I painted the walls a light tan color.














Before I did the kitchen cabinets, I practiced first on my bathroom cabinets


So, I basically didn't have a spring break. I worked on this the entire week, but it was definitely worth it! Oh and just for the record, I did this all by myself, other than Justin helping me tape off before painting the walls. Now time for tile and new appliances :)

1 comment: