Here we are before the race
Hayley getting her ipod ready
Me after the race. I look horrible, but it's the only pic I have with Justin at the race so whatever.
Hayley and I both got to be apart of "Team Troy". Our friend's son Troy Wendt is fighting Leukemia and is one of the recipents of London's Run so we all wore these awesome shirts!
Hayley coming in, almost to the finish line!
Her and I after the race.
Justin was so sweet and so supportive of me. He came for the entire thing and recorded just about everything! Here I am coming in to the finish.
London's Run was AMAZING!!!! I ran the 10k in about 58 min. which I was pretty happy with. and Hayley ran the half marathon in 1:59 (correct me if I'm wrong Hayley). She did awesome! I am so proud of her! No words can describe how awesome it was to run for such a great cause. I enjoyed EVERY SECOND of that race and I seriously can't wait till next year's. Next up on the calendar: Another 10k for a boy named Ethan on Feb. 20th :)



That's so awesome! Good job!! I'm jealous. I really want to do a half marathon or maybe a 10K I just need to start running...
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I so want to be a runner!
ReplyDelete