Yes, I FINALLY have pictures. I found the charger to our camera so maybe i will start blogging again??! So, when we bought our house, it was nasty carpet, all white walls, gross gold light fixtures, gold door knobs(still are :/), gold everything! Take a looksy..............

That ugly bush is actually a tree.... it could be a really awesome tree too if they had taken care of it...


Ugly gold light fixtures...

So, we spent 25+ hours painting our entire house(except the future baby room haha), justin and my bro-in-law spent 25 hours (and 8 more to go) on putting our wood flooring in, we put in a few new light fixtures, seeded the lawn, I TRIED to decorate lol, and this is what our home currently looks like......
The Kitchen- we still need new appliances....one thing at a time right?!
The spare bedroom
The bathroom- the orange walls are awesome. All I have been able to do is paint it, Now it's time to decorate it and strip the gold from it!
No this shower curtain is not staying there...I have just had the hardest time findinga cute shower curtain that compliments my orange walls. If anyone knows where I can find some funky/unique shower curtains- please let me know!
The master bathroom. We painted it a pale lime green, but we think we are gonna repaint it...... We're just not feelin' it. Think we might do a darker earthy color.
I want those dead trees gone! haha. Justin needs to get on it!
So, that's our house! Still a work in progress, but we love it! It definitely feels like home, and we know it's where we are supposed to be! We are so grateful for being so blessed in finding this home and being able to even get a home. We are so happy!




Seriously so Cute! I love it. You guys did a great job redoing it! I'm so happy for you! Now just to fill up that future baby's room!! Ha I am totally just kidding!
ReplyDeleteso cute Mal, good job on redoing the house!!!
ReplyDeleteMallory your house is so cute! Your decorating is adorable. Very nice work I can see it must've taken a long time.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! You've already done way more than we have in 8 months... Congratulations on your beautiful home!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! Love the brown paint, what color is that? And I'm loving the floors!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! you have the cutest house!!!!! I love it! I can't wait to see it!!! I miss you so dang much!!!
ReplyDelete